Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton biriyani recipe. To make mutton biriyani you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton biriyani:
- Get 1 kg of Mutton with bone.
- Use 600 grams of Basmati rice.
- Take 800 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 100 gms of Butter.
- You need 4 of Cardamoms.
- Take 1 strip of Cinnamon.
- Provide 4 of Cloves.
- Provide 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 3 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped small onions.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get Handful of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 3 tsp of Rock salt.
- Use handful of Cashew nuts.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
Instructions to make Mutton biriyani:
- In a pressure pan add mutton, 1/4tsp turmeric powder, Asafoetida, salt 1/2 tsp, water 1/2 cup. Close the lid and cook it. Switch off in 2 whistles..
- In a cooker add butter, then add all spices. Slight stir. Then ginger garlic paste. Stir it till raw smell leaves off. Add coriander leaves and mint leaves. Stir it. Then add Cooked mutton. Mix all..
- Then add washed rice to it. Then coconut milk, curd, chilli powder, mutton stalk 1cup, water 1 cup, turmeric powder, salt, Garam masala, cashew nuts. Stir it…
- Close the lid. When steam comes out, open the lid and give a quick stir and close the lid and put weight..
- In 5 minutes Switch off the stove. Open and leave for 5 mins. Then serve it hot..
If you find this Mutton biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.