Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheese casserole recipe. To make broccoli & cheese casserole you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli & Cheese Casserole:
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Use 3 cup of corn chex (or chex of your choice).
- Provide 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 4 oz of cheese spread.
- Prepare 1 of /8 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 20 oz of frozen broccoli.
Steps to make Broccoli & Cheese Casserole:
- Mix butter & chex. Set aside..
- In large saucepan, combine soup, cheese, & garlic powder. Heat & stir until cheese is melted & mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in broccoli & 1 cup of chex mixture..
- Spread in shallow baking dish. Sprinkle remaining chex over top..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 minutes or until bubbly & chex are toasted..
If you find this Broccoli & Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.