Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. You can have loaded mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 6 lbs of Red Potatoes.
- Provide 3 Sticks of Butter.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- Provide 2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1-1/2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Get 8 Strips of Pre-Cooked Bacon.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
Steps to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel Potatoes and put in extra large stock pot.
- Fill pot with water up to 2 inches above potatoes.
- Bring water to boil and boil potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
- Strain water and put potatoes into extra large mixing bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Cut butter into potatoes and continue mashing until butter has melted and combined.
- Pour in milk and mix with masher.
- Use hand mixer to blend potatoes smooth.
- Add Sour Cream and Chives and mix with hand mixer.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder and mix with hand mixer.
- Transfer contents to large casserole dish.
- Chop bacon slices and top potatoes with Cheese then bacon.
- Bake casserole at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.