Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Sugar Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Sugar Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate sugar cookie recipe. You can cook chocolate sugar cookie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Sugar Cookie:
- Provide 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Sugar Cookie:
- In a bowl cream brown sugar with butter.
- Then add 1 egg at a time.
- Then add vanilla extract.
- Then sort in all dry ingrediants, but DO NOT mix in the granulated sugar.
- Put dough in fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and roll into balls.
- Put granulated sugar into a bowl.
- Take dough balls and roll them in the sugar. And place on baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
If you find this Chocolate Sugar Cookie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.