Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried pork chops recipe. You can cook easy fried pork chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fried Pork Chops:
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of thin pork chops.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 of oregano leaves.
- Take 1 of basil leaves.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
Steps to make Easy Fried Pork Chops:
- Get a frying pan out and put oil in the pan and put on about low- medium. Let sit..
- Take out 2 bowls , 1 with a lid preferably..
- Put 2 eggs in one bowl with no lid..
- Put dijon mustard in the bowl with the eggs and then mix..
- In the bowl with the lid, put bread crumbs in it. Then sprinkle oregano,basil, salt and pepper..
- Put the lid on top and shake or you may stir..
- First put 2 pork chops in the bowl with egg mixture. Then stick both with a fork about 10 times. Then turn over and repeat..
- Dip 1 pork chop at a time in to the bread crumb mixture. Flip over to cover it with the crumbs..
- Then put 1 pork chop at a time in the pan then turn on medium. Leave on each side 5-6 minutes..
- Repeat 7 and 8 till your finished..
- Put on plate or tray with napkins to drain then your done. Makes up 6-8 pork chops..
If you find this Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.