Recipe of Perfect BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq豬仔骨 (bbq baby pork ribs) recipe. You can have bbq豬仔骨 (bbq baby pork ribs) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs):
- Prepare of Some Baby Pork Ribs.
- You need of Dried Seasonings.
- Prepare of Some Brown Sugar.
- Take of Some Salt.
- Get of Some Mexican Seasonings OR Below Mixture.
- Prepare of Mixture: Cumin, Garlic & Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take of Some BBQ Sauce (Enough for 2 Layers on Top&Bottom of Ribs).
- Take of Some Rosemary.
Instructions to make BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs):
- Dry the Ribs then season it with Dried Seasonings for 30mins. Tips: season the ribs for top and bottom sides – ensure every bit of piece is covered with the Dried Seasonings, then rub the seasonings evenly to get the ribs fully coated with seasonings..
- After the Ribs is marinated for 30 mins: Completely wrap the Ribs with Aluminum Foil tightly covered to avoid steam coming out (This prevents the meat from burning during long cook period).
- Oven the ribs for 45mins at 180 degrees Celsius (All Rounded Setting). Can turn ribs every 20 mins to cook it evenly..
- Once the ribs is fully cooked (the meat can be separated from the bone), pour all the juice away and let it rest for a minute..
- Spray some Rosemary onto the ribs, then put a layer of BBQ Sauce on top of one side of the rib. Leave the aluminum foil open and allow the ribs to be ovened for about 6 mins, with heat comes from one side from the top. (Temperature Set at 230 degrees Celsius).
- Add 2nd layer of BBQ Sauce after the first 6 mins.
- Turn the Ribs to another side (upside down) and repeat step 5 & 6. Then Done!.
If you find this BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.