Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect easy brownie cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy brownie cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy brownie cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy brownie cookies recipe. You can have easy brownie cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook easy brownie cookies:
- Use 1 box of brownie mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Steps to make easy brownie cookies:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- melt butter in microwave.
- mix together egg, brownie mix, and butter. the batter should be completely moistened but thick and sticky. if there is still dry mix melt a little bit more butter and add just until the dry mix is incorporated..
- use 2 spoons, a cookie scoop, or your greased hands to make balls with the batter. place them on an ungreased cookie sheet and pat down slightly..
- bake for 8 to 10 minutes, the cookies will be soft but the tops should look slightly cracked. let cool for 10 to 15 minutes to set, and then enjoy!.
If you find this easy brownie cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.