Recipe of Favorite Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meltingly soft cabbage and meatballs stewed in tomatoes recipe. You can have meltingly soft cabbage and meatballs stewed in tomatoes using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes:
- You need 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Get 300 grams of ◆ Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion ◆ Onion.
- Provide 100 ml of ◆ Panko.
- Provide 50 ml of ◆ Milk.
- Get 1 of ◆ Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆ Salt.
- Get 1 dash of ◆ Pepper.
- Take 1 dash of ◆ Nutmeg.
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Get 2 tsp of Consomme stock granules.
- Use 1 can of Canned cut tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Japanese style Worstershire sauce.
- Get 30 of to 40 grams Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes:
- Mince the onion and roughly chop the cabbage..
- In a bowl, mix the panko and milk then add the ◆ ingredients and knead together by hand..
- Heat a small amount oil in a pan (don't turn on the heat yet), shape the meat mixture from Step 2 into 3 cm balls and place in the pan..
- Turn the heat and fry the outside of the meatballs while rolling them in the pan..
- Once they brown, add water and consomme, bring to a simmer and remove surface scum..
- Layer the meatball with cabbage and tomatoes on top (no mixing required)..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, add the sugar, ketchup, and sauce, and mix together (you can add garlic powder if you like)..
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes or longer, if you prefer..
- Taste and if it's too bland, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese on top; once it melts you're done!.
If you find this Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.