Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy pork chops recipe. You can cook saucy pork chops using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saucy Pork Chops:
- You need of Saucy Pork Chops.
- Prepare of inch thick boneless pork chops.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Provide of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use of onion , sliced thin.
- Get of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide of dried thyme.
- You need of garlic powder.
Steps to make Saucy Pork Chops:
- Brown pork chops in skillet in hot oil..
- Season with salt and pepper; top with onion slices..
- Combine soup, Worcestershire, thyme and garlic; pour and spread over chops and onion..
- Cover pan and simmer for one hour..
- Remove chops to platter and spoon sauce over. Serve with rice and a nice green salad..
If you find this Saucy Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.