Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smothered Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To cook smothered pork chops you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Provide of large pack center cut pork chops.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Use of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle oregano.
- Provide of green pepper, sliced.
- Use of onions, sliced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Provide of corn starch (heaping).
Steps to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set off to the side…….
- Heat up olive oil in a large pan, put just enough oil to coat pan…..
- Combine beef broth with corn starch in a bowl, stir until smooth and set off to the side….Stir occasionally……
- Place chops in pan with the olive oil, season both sides with black pepper and oregano, and cook chops until browned on both sides……
- Remove cooked chops from pan and place in a large baking pan…….
- Place your sliced green pepper and onions in pan, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for a few minutes more……
- Next add your beef broth / corn starch mixture to veggies and heat on high heat until broth has thickened……..
- Now place your thickened beef broth mixture with veggies on top of pork chops……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes…….
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.