Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's easy baked mostaccioli recipe. You can have sharon's easy baked mostaccioli using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli:
- You need 1 box of 1lb mostaccioli.
- Get 1 packages of smoked turkey sausage.
- Take 16 oz of tomato and basil pasta sauce.
- Provide 4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut smoked turkey sausage into cubes; sauté in skillet until brown; sit to the side.
- Bring mostaccioli to a boil until mostaccioli is "Al dente"; around 10 to 12 minutes; drain.
- Pour mostaccioli into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Add smoked turkey sausage to baking dish and mix until turkey sausage is mixed even with mostaccioli.
- Add tomato and basil pasta sauce 4 ounces at a time to mostaccioli; mixing ingredients after every 4 ounces until all 16 ounces are evenly coating mostaccioli.
- Sprinkle 4 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese evenly on top of mostaccioli.
- Bake in oven until cheese is completely melted.
If you find this Sharon's easy baked mostaccioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.