Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken nanban (be a star in your own world!) recipe. To make teriyaki chicken nanban (be a star in your own world!) you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!):
- Get of Teriyaki Chicken.
- You need 3 pcs of chicken thighs (boneless).
- Get 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of sake.
- Get of Chopped spring onion.
- Provide of Egg Mayo Spread.
- Get 2 of hard-boiled egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Use of Penguin Creation.
- Get of Cooked rice.
- You need of Seaweed.
- Provide of Cherry Tomato.
- Prepare of Cheese.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!):
- Heat a pan, add some butter. Place the chicken thigh with the skin part to cook till golden brown and crisp. Then, flip over..
- Add in the Teriyaki sauce: soya sauce, mirin and sake. Cover the pan and shimmer for 5mins or till the meat is cooked..
- Make the egg mayonnaise spread by making the hard-boiled eggs first. Place the eggs in water till boiling. Cover and leave it for 10-15mins. When the egg is done, mix it well with the mayonnaise and yoghurt..
- Spread the egg mayonnaise on the teriyaki chicken and added the chopped spring onion..
- Use cut seaweed to wrapped the cooked rice to create a penguin. Add the seaweed as the eyes and a triangle cherry tomato as the nose. Cut the cherry tomato as the heart shape for the flipper. Rest of the tomato can be served as side dish. Use a star cutter to cut the cheese star as decor..
- #mycookbook (Week 10).
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Nanban (Be a star in your own world!) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.