Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's mayonnaise infused grilled hamburgers recipe. You can cook lee's mayonnaise infused grilled hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers:
- Prepare 1 Pound of Ground Beef (80/20).
- Use 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt.
- Get 1 of \2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers:
- Mix all ingredients together, until just combined. Form into three 5 ounce patty's. Make a little them indentation in the middle of the patty's with your thumb. This helps to keep them from shrinking up while grilling. I put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, to let them firm up..
- Prepare grill. Grill over medium high heat, for around 4 minutes per side flipping only once. Add cheese to melt over patty if desired..
- Serve with nice butter toasted buns. Garnish with any vegetables and condiments of your choice. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
If you find this Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.