Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's two way grilled chicken skewers recipe. To make mike's two way grilled chicken skewers you need 53 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Provide of ● For The Protein.
- Prepare 4 Pounds of Fresh Fat Free Chicken Breasts [brined then cubed].
- Use of ● For The Brine.
- Provide as needed of Water & Ice.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of ● For The Siriacha Skewers [equal parts sirichas].
- You need as needed of Siriacha Hot Sauce.
- Provide as needed of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide of ● For The Turkish Scewers.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat chicken].
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill Weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Chives.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide of ● For The Breads [olive oil coated & grilled].
- Take as needed of 6" Pita Bread.
- Take as needed of 6" Garlic Naan Bread.
- Use as needed of 6" Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetable Scewers & Bread Toppings [as needed].
- You need of Firm Tomatoes [sliced & halved – for your bread].
- Prepare of Thin 6" Cucumber Spears [for your bread topping].
- Take of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [for your bread topping].
- Provide of Red Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Prepare of White Onions [chop in 1" squares].
- Take of Bell Peppers [chop in 1" squares].
- Get of Black Olives [for the bread topping].
- You need of Brown Or White Mushrooms [for bread topping].
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- Provide of Green Onions [thin lengths for your bread topping].
- Take of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [for your bread topping].
- Take Leaves of Fresh Cilantro [for you bread topping].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Parsley [for your bread topping].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- You need of Siricha Sauces [hot and garlic].
- Provide of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Tatziki [see my detailed recipe or easy recipe under my profile].
- Get of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers:
- Brine four one pound fat free chicken breasts in 35° ice water..
- Add 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp granulated garlic and 1 tbsp granulated onion for 2 hours..
- Cut breasts into 1.5" even cubes for even grilling..
- Separate chicken cubes evenly in to two large Ziplock bags and season. Marinate both for 1 hour or longer. Reserve any oils and Siriacha Chili mixtures for grilling/coating later..
- Siriacha Hot Chili Sauce and Siriacha Chili Garlic Sauce pictured..
- Chop all desired vegetables..
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5 minutes. Or, you can use metal skewers. Thread chicken on skewers with a 2.5" onion slice in between each chicken cube for flavor and even grilling..
- Grill for 7 to 10 minutes [or until juices run clear] and make sure you get a good char on each. Don't over grill tho. Coat with reserved Siriachas and Garlic olive oil as they grill. Know that the Siriacha Skewers will be much hotter with the additional sauce at finish..
- Feel free to grill your vegetables as well for 7 to 10 minutes on indirect heat. Just lightly coat with olive oil and listed seasonings if so..
- Grill breads until charred. Just coat lightly with olive oil before..
- Wrap chicken up in 6"Naan or 6" flour tortillas..
- Serve on grilled Naan bread or flour tortillas. Construct with the vegetables you and your guests desire. Enjoy! Especially with ice cold beers in thick frosty mugs!.
If you find this Mike's Two Way Grilled Chicken Skewers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.