Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters recipe. You can have easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters:
- You need 1 of sheet Frozen pie crust.
- Take of Egg Mixture:.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Get 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Fillings:.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 3 slice of Bacon or ham.
- Prepare 1 of Spinach, eggplant, zucchini etc..
- You need 1 dash of Butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Let the frozen pie crust thaw to room temperature. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and place a light weight on top to squeeze out the moisture..
- Spread out the pie sheet into the pie dish, cover with a sheet of parchment paper and place the pie weights on top. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes in the 200°C oven..
- While the crust is baking, cut all of the filling ingredients into 1cm sized pieces and lightly saute. If that's too much work, you don't have to saute them!.
- Put the drained tofu into a bowl and use a whisk to mix it until smooth..
- Add the egg mixture and remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir..
- Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust until about 2/3 filled, and smooth it out. Don't put in the filling ingredients first!.
- Place the filling ingredients on top of the egg mixture. (In the picture, I used 1/2 onion, 1 small eggplant, 1/2 zucchini, and 2 slices of bacon. 1 slice of quiche = 100 calories.).
- Cover with the remaining egg mixture and flatten it out. Drop the quiche 2 or 3 times from a distance of about 10 cm to release the air pockets..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the 200°C oven and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.