Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oven baked meatballs recipe. You can have easy oven baked meatballs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Oven Baked Meatballs:
- You need 15 ml of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Use 60 ml of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Take 80 ml of full cream milk.
- Use 600 grams of lean beef mince.
Steps to make Easy Oven Baked Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Braise the onion and green bell pepper in a hot frying pan with the olive oil until almost brown. About 5 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Break the bread into little pieces in a food processor, add the milk, 1 egg, BBQ spice, salt and black pepper..
- Blend into a smooth paste..
- Mix together the smooth paste with the lean beef mince and parsley..
- Divide into 12 equal portions and roll into balls. (Unless you want bigger portions) Or go smaller and make cocktail meatballs, or make a meatloaf..
- Place in a greased oven pan. Beat 1 egg and paint the top of the meatballs with the egg..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Grill for the last 3 minutes. make sure that the meatballs is cooked and golden brown..
- Serve with mash potatoes and gravy or your favourite side dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes.
If you find this Easy Oven Baked Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.