Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy shrimp with mayonnaise sauce recipe. To make crispy shrimp with mayonnaise sauce you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- You need 300 g of Shrimp or prawns.
- Get 1/4 of Lettuce.
- Prepare of (Seasonings Shrimp).
- Provide 1/3 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/3 Tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1/3 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 Tbs of Egg white.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Starch and water.
- Provide of (Mayonnaise sauce A).
- Get 100 g of Mayonnaise.
- Use 20 g of Condensed milk.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Take of (Mayonnaise sauce B).
- Provide 50 cc of Chicken broth.
- Get 1/5 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/5 Tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/5 Tsp of White pepper.
- Use 1 Tsp of Starch and water.
- Provide of (Clothing seasonings).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Starch.
Instructions to make Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Peel and take all shells from shrimp then cut open on the back side a little. Wash it and drain then pat dry with paper towel..
- Mix all the mayo sauce A's ingredients in a bowl then mix it well and keep it side. Put the shrimp in the other bowl and add all seasonings shrimp on it then mix it..
- Heat the oil for deep fried to be 160 ℃. Put the clothing seasonings into the shrimp bowl and mix it before you cook deep fried..
- Deep fried it all but shrimp becomes hard when overcooked, so it should be done when the clothes are crisp..
- (Sauce) Put all sauce B when once boil it add sauce A into a pan. Add the crispy shrimp on it and mix it lightly with low heat..
- Presentation with shredded lettuce, this is it !! The cooking video is below ↓.
- ”Coozy Life Shrimp" on my YouTube channel, if you like this recipe please thumbs up !!.
If you find this Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.