Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken ramen recipe. To make teriyaki chicken ramen you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Ramen:
- Take 1 inch of ginger (1 inch = 2.5 cm).
- Use 1/4 of onion.
- Use 1 lb of boneless chicken thigh with skin (1 lb = 454 g).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 7).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of sake (for cooking).
- You need 1 tsp of neutral flavor oil (vegetable, canola, etc) (for Step 10).
- Provide of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Use 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Ramen:
- Gather all the ingredients. Grate ginger and transfer the grated ginger with juice in a large bowl. Grate the onion in the bowl..
- Add all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce in the bowl..
- Prick both sides of the chicken with fork so it absorbs more flavor. Cut the excess skin and fat and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- You can marinate the chicken for 30 minutes (optional). But, even if you do not marinate the chicken, it works fine too. The chicken teriyaki will still have wonderful flavor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Remove marinade from the chicken as much as possible. This is important so the chicken gets nice sear mark and won't end up cooking in the sauce. Place the chicken skin side down, RESERVING the sauce. Use a splatter screen if you have one – it’s pretty neat tool to prevent from splatter especially you cook bacon and oily foods..
- When fat renders and skin is golden brown, flip the chicken and add sake. Quickly cover with the lid and steam cook the chicken over medium low heat for 8-10 minutes..
- Open the lid and transfer the chicken to a plate. Wipe off excess grease from the pan..
- Flip the chicken and now skin side is up. Pour the reserved sauce. Cook until the sauce is reduced about half, frequently spooning the sauce over the chicken. Once alcohol from sake and mirin evaporates, sugar crystalizes and the sauce gets thicken. Turn off the heat..
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and slice into a bite size pieces. Serve on a plate and drizzle the remaining sauce on top..
- For the noodle, cook ramen noodle as per instruction in the package, pour some remaining teriyaki sauce in the noodle, and mix well..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Ramen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.