Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pickled burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pickled burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled burgers recipe. To make pickled burgers you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pickled burgers:
- Use 1-2/3 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 of large onion.
- Use 5 of medium kosher pickles.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Use 5 of sesame seed hamburger buns.
- Take 5 teaspoon of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- Use 5 teaspoon of HP Sauce, you can use your favorite steak sauce.
Steps to make Pickled burgers:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Make your patties from the meat season with salt, you can get the pre made ones, if you like.
- Thinly slice the pickles lengthways and lay across the top of the patties.
- Thinly slice the onions place on top and season with seasoned salt.
- Put in oven and bake till done about 30-40 minutes..
- Put on bun serve I hope you enjoy!.
All Reviews for Burger with Pickled Beets and Fried Egg. Customize the burger toppings to your taste and preferences. From classic, tried-and-true all American garnishes to ones that borrow flavour profiles Pickle-Licious Sandwich Recipes For Pickle Lovers. Quick pickles add tangy crunch to our fresh riff on the cheesesteak sandwich. Cheesesteak Burgers with Pickled Peppers, Onions, and Cucumber.
If you find this Pickled burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.