Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Greek Chicken Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Greek Chicken Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Greek Chicken Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy greek chicken wraps recipe. You can have easy greek chicken wraps using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Greek Chicken Wraps:
- Prepare 1 bag of pitas or burrito wraps.
- Provide of WRAP FILLING.
- Use of toppings.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Get 1/4 of red onion.
- Provide 1 cup of kalamata olives.
- Get 2 cup of lettuce.
- Provide 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Provide of TZATZIKI.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get of tzatziki.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- Take 2 cup of pain fat free yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of large cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of SIMPLE GREEK CHICKEN.
- Get of Greek chicken.
- Provide 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried oregano.
- Use 1/4 cup of dried basil.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Greek Chicken Wraps:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cover the chicken with the oregano and basil. Start on tzatziki while the chicken cooks..
- Peel the cucumber. Use the large holes of a cheese grater to shave it down into a medium bowl. Cover with the salt and mix together with your hands until the salt pulls all the extra moisture out of the cucumber shavings. Squeeze out the salt water and pour down the sink..
- Mince the garlic and mix the rest of the tzatziki ingredients into the bowl with the shaved cucumber. When the tzatziki is done, check in on the chicken and turn over..
- Dice up the rest of the toppings and place into small bowls. This makes it super easy to prep your wraps or have friends and family make their own..
- Chop up the chicken when done. Heat up the burrito wraps in a clean pan for easy folding. Then add all ingredients with a couple tablespoons of tzatziki, and serve it up. Yummi!.
If you find this Easy Greek Chicken Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.