Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 recipe. You can have my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:
- Get 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- Get 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of yellow sweet pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Green sweet pepper.
- Use 150 g of Sweetcorn.
- You need 6 of dried hot chilli peppers.
- Provide 2 tbls of Chilli oil keep half back.
- Use 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Provide 1/2 of smoked pork sausage chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Chopotle sauce.
- Take 2 tbls of Mexican herbs.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of dried beef stock cube crumbled in.
- Provide 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:
- Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock..
- Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in..
- Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small.
- Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan..
- Stir and simmer for 10 minutes..
- This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like..
- Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high.
- Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips..
If you find this My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.