Recipe of Speedy Popeye's Chicken Sandwich
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Popeye's Chicken Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Popeye's Chicken Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popeye's Chicken Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popeye's chicken sandwich recipe. To make popeye's chicken sandwich you need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Popeye's Chicken Sandwich:
- You need of Chicken Marinade.
- Provide 2 of x Chicken Breast.
- Use 1 cup of Buttermilk or Laban.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Breading.
- Use 1 cup of Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 of tabespoon Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Cayeene Pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Provide of Spicy Mayo.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika or Cajun or Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Other.
- Provide 4 of Medium-sized Brioche Buns or Burger Buns.
- Take of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Sliced Pickles.
- Get of Burger Cheese.
- Get 3-4 cups of canola oil or Sunflower Oil.
Instructions to make Popeye's Chicken Sandwich:
- Gather all ingredients.
- Marinate the Chicken.
- Pound chicken breasts in between two pieces of parchment paper or plastic wrap. Cut each chicken breast in half crosswise to make 2 small pieces of chicken about the same size of the bun.
- In a large bowl, laban, paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Add the chicken to the mix and place in the fridge to marinate up to 24 hours or use right away.
- Too cook the chicken, heat the oil in a large heavy-duty skillet or pot on medium temperature.
- In a medium shallow bowl, whisk the flour, cornstarch, and spices. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of the laban batter into the flour mixture and mix it with a fork.
- Work with one piece at a time, dredge chicken the flour mixture and press four on the top chicken to form a thick crust. Transfer chicken to hot oil and fry for 3-5 minutes per side or until the outside is crispy and golden.
- To assemble, melt one tablespoon of butter in a large saucepan and toast buns face down until golden and crispy. Whisk all the ingredients for the mayo in a small bowl and spread a generous layer of mayo on each bun. Top with pickles, cheese and chicken. Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Popeye's Chicken Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.