Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe. You can have beef and vegetable korean rice bowl aka bibimbap using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- You need of Vegetables and rice.
- Take 2 of carrots cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of courgette cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare Half of bag of beansprouts.
- Use Box of shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 3 of large handfuls of Spinach.
- You need 2 of x cooked rice pouches.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get of Cooking sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Provide of Kimchi slaw.
- Get Half of a red cabbage.
- Use Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of kimchi paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of 300g lemongrass beef (see recipe – https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12882980-vietnamese-lemongrass-beef?invite_token=wGwuQtovp2vnnEHVPMHzXiAR&shared_at=1595745281).
- You need 2-3 of fried eggs to serve.
Steps to make Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap:
- Prepare the beef according to the other recipe, allowing 1 hour to marinate..
- Finely shred / slice the veg for the kimchi slaw. Mix the kimchi paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil together and coat the veg. Set aside for later..
- Heat a heavy based pan with a tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the rice and leave to cook over a medium to low heat for 8-9 minutes..
- Then prepare the veg and mix together all of the ingredients for the cooking sauce..
- Meanwhile cook the veg, one at a time by heating another frying plan, adding 1 tbsp of the cooking sauce and cooking the first veg for 30 seconds in the sauce. Once cooked, place the veg on top of the rice. And move onto the next veg, following the same process..
- Once all veg is complete, add the marinated beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes (I like mine to be pink) and add to the rice..
- Drizzle the remaining cooking sauce over the rice/ veg pot and fry the eggs..
- Fill a bowl with rice, veg and beef and top with a fried egg..
Bibimbap means mixed rice in Korean. But the mixing part doesn't happen right away. The traditional way to serve bibimbap is to arrange each bowl with rice on the bottom and little colorful piles of beef and veggies on top. That way you can fully appreciate each of the beautiful ingredients separately before you mix them all together. Make a little well in the spinach, mushrooms and beef and gently put an egg yolk into each or arrange the fried eggs (if using) over the dish.
If you find this Beef and vegetable Korean rice bowl aka bibimbap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.