Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Get 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 c of diced carrot.
- Prepare 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Take 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Take 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- You need 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Get 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Use of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.