Easiest Way to Make Favorite Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia recipe. You can cook kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) – indonesia using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- Prepare 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of <>Ground seasoning:.
- Take 1 clove of onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- Use of Bird eye chili if you like.
- Take of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- Take of Bok choy.
- Take of Cabbage.
- Get of Carrot.
- Get of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- Provide of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- Get of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- You need of Chopped celery.
Steps to make Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia:
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).
If you find this Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) – Indonesia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.