Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salsa beef skillet recipe. You can cook easy salsa beef skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 cup of Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- Provide 1 pkg (14 oz) of Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- You need 2 cups of frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
Steps to make Easy Salsa Beef Skillet:
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
If you find this Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.