Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ~shamrok's~ gobbler balls (thanksgiving turkey/stuffing ball apps) recipe. You can cook ~shamrok's~ gobbler balls (thanksgiving turkey/stuffing ball apps) using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps):
- Provide of Meatball Ingredients.
- Use 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Use 1/2 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Ground Sage.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Provide of Stuffing Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of Boxes Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey (Prepared).
- Take of Frying Ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use of Cranberry Glaze Ingredients.
- Get 1 of 12-14 oz. Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of (1 Stick) Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Optional Topping.
- Get 1 of Can/Jar Turkey Gravy (heated).
Instructions to make ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps):
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees(F)..
- Prepare 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey. Set Aside..
- Mix all Meatball Ingredients together gently with hands. Roll into small meatballs. Use about 1 Tbsp. of meat mixture for each one. Place meatballs onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done..
- Put approximately 2 tsp. of Stuffing into the palm of your hand and flatten it out. Place a meatball into the center of the stuffing and wrap the stuffing around the meatball. Once there’s stuffing around the meatball, roll it as when you made the meatballs. This will allow a thin coating of the stuffing to cover the entire surface of the meatball. You don’t want the stuffing too thick around the outside..
- As you roll out each ball, place them in a pan/bowl with the other 1 cup of Bread Crumbs. Roll each ball to lightly coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with all of the meatballs..
- Helpful Hint: It helps to refrigerate the balls for at least an hour before frying, but it’s not completely necessary..
- Fry the balls lightly in ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil. Remove each as done and drain on towel lined plate..
- Cranberry Glaze Instructions: Place all ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir until smooth. Spoon on top of meatballs for serving..
- Placing each ball into a small paper cupcake liner adds to the presentation and ease of serving..
If you find this ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.