Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pot pie with drop biscuits recipe. To make beef pot pie with drop biscuits you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits:
- Take 1 lb of beef boneless chuck cut into 1/2" pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shortening.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Take 1 tbsp of instant beef bouillon.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- Take 12 oz of mixed vegetables of your choosing..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Provide 1 cup of non-dairy sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
Steps to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits:
- Brown beef in shortening in skillet; remove beef..
- Add margarine, hot water, beef bouillon, worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, & beef to skillet..
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover & simmer 30 minutes..
- Heat oven to 450°F..
- Prepare biscuits by mixing sour cream & 1 cup biscuit mix; adding baking mix slowly until reach drop biscuit consistency. Then set aside..
- Mix cold water & 3 tbsp baking mix until smooth. Gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil & stir 1 minute..
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Drop biscuit dough over top by spoonful..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
If you find this Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.