Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant eggless chocolate ganache pancakes recipe. You can cook instant eggless chocolate ganache pancakes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes:
- You need for of Pancakes-.
- Use 1 cup of Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder 9heaped).
- Take 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil for batter.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Provide as required of Oil or butter to fry pancakes.
- Get as required of Water.
- Get 3 tsp of sugar.
- Take For of Chocolate Ganache-.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate pieces.
- Take 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Take For of Garnishing-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios (optional).
- Get as required of Fresh fruit pieces (optional).
Instructions to make Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes:
- In a bowl make the pancake batter with Maida, pinch salt, sugar, oil, milk and baking powder. Adjust Consistency with water to get like dosa batter..
- Pour onto a nonstick pan like small dosas and fry with oil or unsalted butter until both sides brown and fluff up..
- Next make the ganache. In a small bowl add the chocolate pieces and coconut oil. Microwave for 2 mins and then mix well until smooth and glossy ganache is got..
- Stack up the pancakes one on top of the other and pour ganache over it until it covers completely. Garnish if desired with pistachios chopped..
If you find this Instant Eggless Chocolate Ganache Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.