Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Enchilada Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Enchilada Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Enchilada Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchilada dip recipe. You can cook beef enchilada dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchilada Dip:
- Use 450 Grams of ground beef.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion , finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Cups of enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of cumin ground.
- Prepare 16 oz . packages of Velveeta mexican style , cubed 1.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper freshly cracked.
- Take of oil.
Steps to make Beef Enchilada Dip:
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add the chopped garlic and sautee..
- Add the diced onion and sautee till just caramelized..
- Add the ground beef and break it up with the spoon. cook it thru till evenly browned throughout..
- Season the beef with a little salt (not too much) and plenty of pepper. add the enchilada sauce. mix well till just bubbling..
- Add the cubed mexican style Velveeta and mix well to melt the cheese..
- Add the cumin and mix. check for seasoning..
- When the cheese starts bubbling, transfer the dip to a serving dish and serve warm with tortilla chips..
If you find this Beef Enchilada Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.