Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beetroot pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot pasta recipe. You can cook beetroot pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot pasta:
- You need 1 cup of boiled rotini pasta.
- Take 1 cup of diced onion.
- Use 1 cup of diced beetroot.
- Get 1 cup of diced tomato.
- Take 1 cup of diced green onion.
- Take 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Use 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
Instructions to make Beetroot pasta:
- Take some oil in a pan and add onion.
- Add all the spices and vegetables then cook well at low flame.
- Now add soy sauce and ketchup then add boiled rotini pasta.
- Mix well and enjoy so yumm healthier rotini with beetroot twist.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
If you find this Beetroot pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.