Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Store cupboard tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Store cupboard tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to store cupboard tomato soup recipe. You can cook store cupboard tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Store cupboard tomato soup:
- Prepare 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large tablespoon pesto.
- Prepare 1 of veggie stock cube.
- Take 1 teaspoon of basil and one oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide of Good squirt of Tom ketchup.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Handful of dried pasta.
- Take Pint of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of marmite. I know seems odd but trust me!!.
Instructions to make Store cupboard tomato soup:
- Tip tins of chopped into saucepan..
- Add pesto. Stir well.
- Add herbs and stock cube. Simmer for 10 mins..
- Add everything else!! This is so easy!!.
- Simmer for 20 mins..
- Important!! TASTE!! If too acidic for you add a little more sugar..
- Serve with nice fresh bread!!.
If you find this Store cupboard tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.