Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich★recipe video★ recipe. To make teriyaki chicken and vegetable sandwich★recipe video★ you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★:
- Take of ・2 slices white bread.
- You need of ・1 Teriyaki Chicken, large size（◎）.
- Prepare of ・2 leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Get of ・1/3 orange bell pepper.
- Get of ・1/3 yellow bell pepper.
- Get of ・1/3 cucumber.
- Provide of ・1/2 tomato.
- Use of ・some microgreens.
- Take of ・a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Take of ・a dab of butter.
- Provide of ◎Teriyaki Chicken.
- Prepare of ・1 large piece of chicken breast (350-400 g, 12.3-14 oz).
- You need of ・a dash of salt and pepper.
- Provide of ・3 Tbsp Katakuri starch (potato starch).
- Prepare of ・2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Provide of A: 3 Tbsp cooking sake.
- Provide of A: 3 Tbsp Mirin (sweet sake, sweet cooking wine).
- Get of A: 2.5 Tbsp soy sauce.
- Get of A: 2 Tbsp cane sugar.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/HeDFUcpNACk.
- Mix cooking sake, Mirin, soy sauce and cane sugar (A). Microwave it at 600W for 30-40 sec. Mix it lightly to melt the sugar. Teriyaki sauce is ready..
- Cut chicken breast and make it same thickness. Pound it with the back of the knife. Poke holes into the surface of the chicken skin..
- Season both sides with salt and pepper. Coat it with potato starch. Heat oil in a frying pan..
- Put the skin-side down and pan-fry it on medium heat. Do both sides brown and remove extra oil with a paper towel. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken..
- Cook it while turning over it sometimes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Teriyaki Chicken is ready..
- Wash vegetables and slice up..
- Spread butter onto 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 slice bread, spread-side up, with iceberg lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, Teriyaki Chicken, mayonnaise, tomato, microgreens, iceberg lettuce. Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side down..
- Wrap it with parchment paper and cut in half..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetable Sandwich★Recipe video★ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.