Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the lights. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat recipe. To make frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- You need of oreo pie crust.
- Take of fat-free milk.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of natural/homemade peanut butter.
- Take of vanilla.
- Get of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Provide of fat-free whipped topping, thawed.
- Get of finely chopped un salted, dry roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat:
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips/shaved chocolate.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until hard.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes-2 hours before slicing.
If you find this Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.