Easiest Way to Make Speedy Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed baked tomatoes recipe. You can cook easy stuffed baked tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
- Get 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- Prepare 4 of Ripe Medium Size Tomatoes (5-7 ounces in size).
- Take of Reserved Liquid and Pulp from the Tomatoes.
- You need of (1/2 to 3/4 Cup) Italian Style Breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Fine Grind Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 Cup of Freshly Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of \4 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley.
Steps to make Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes:
- Core and slice off the tops of tomatoes..
- Using a small spoon, gentley remove seeds and pulp from tomatoes. Reserve all liquid and pulp in a mixing bowl. I use a serrated grape fruit spoon..
- Lightly salt the insides of the tomatoes and place upside down on a plate to finish draining. (15-20 minutes or so).
- While tomatoes are draing, mix all ingredients together at once in a mixing bowl. You may not need all the bread crumbs depending on how much liquid and pulp you have. Start with 1/2 cup bread crumbs and add more from there, until you have the consistancy that you like. Also if using dried parsley use much less, maybe 1 tablespoon. Use any kind of good melting cheese that you have on hand..
- Carefully stuff each tomato with the mixtue and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or so. If you want your stuffing more brown on the top, place under the broiler for a minute or so..
If you find this Easy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.