How to Make Ultimate Crockpot Boston Baked Beans
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot boston baked beans recipe. To cook crockpot boston baked beans you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Boston Baked Beans:
- Take 450 grams of Dried Navy Beans.
- You need 2 of Onions, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Take 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 pkg of Bacon, diced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Crockpot Boston Baked Beans:
- Soak dried beans in plenty of water for at least 8 hours. Overnight is best..
- Drain and rinse the beans..
- Put all ingredients into the crock pot. Stir to blend..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 hours. Stir occasionally. The beans will turn soft and brown all the way through and the sauce will thicken up in the last hour or so..
- You can change up the flavours by adding or substituting ingredients in the sauce. For maple baked beans, use pure maple syrup instead of brown sugar. Or add garlic and Worchestershire sauce for a richer flavour. Add a can of drained pineapple chunks in the last hour for a fruity twist..
If you find this Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.