Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Miso-glazed Cod recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Miso-glazed Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso-glazed Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso-glazed cod recipe. To cook miso-glazed cod you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso-glazed Cod:
- Take 1 tbsp of white miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine or sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green onion; chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Provide 1 of heaping tbsp brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne or red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 of cod filet.
Steps to make Miso-glazed Cod:
- Preheat your broiler. About 500deg, top heat only..
- Pat dry your cod. Salt & pepper generously..
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet over med heat, place your fish in the pan. Combine the first 7 ingredients in the pan until bubbly. Heat until the fish is half-cooked while spooning the mixture over the fish..
- Transfer the pan to the middle rack of the oven and broil for 6-8 mins..
- Ta-da! Enjoy over a bed of steamed Chinese broccoli or greens of your choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Miso-glazed Cod recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.