Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken & veggie pasta recipe. You can cook healthy chicken & veggie pasta using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta:
- Get of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of pasta.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Veggies.
- You need 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Provide 1/2 lb of squash and zucchini.
- Use 8 oz of angel tomatoes.
- You need of Protein.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Provide of Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Get 3/4 cup of lower-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 oz of 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta:
- This meal requires fast hands. Cut your chicken and veggies up ahead of time and have your pasta on hand..
- Boil salted water for your pasta. I used linguine..
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet for you veggies over medium heat..
- Add the veggies (except the tomatoes) once the oil shimmers and responds like a lighter liquid..
- Coat the veggies in the oil by stirring them..
- Drop the pasta once the water is ready and cook until al dente..
- Add oil to another pan and heat over medium flames..
- Achieve the aforementioned readiness of the oil and add the chicken, coating the pieces with the oil and garlic..
- Add the basil to the chicken and stir to incorporate the herb's oils..
- The pasta should just about be done; strain then return to the pot..
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat..
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken to the veggies..
- Add the chicken broth; bring to a boil..
- Whisk in the cream cheese, grated Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper..
- Cook for 5 minutes; stir well..
- Add sauce to pasta and stir to coat noodles evenly-ish..
- Add chicken and veggies to pasta..
- Add tomatoes to the pasta (you thought I forgot about those, didn't you!? Naysayer!!!) and stir to mix it all up..
- Serve hot with your favorite topping..
- Enjoy your 130 calorie/person meal!.
If you find this Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.