Simple Way to Make Favorite Hummus and flat bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hummus and flat bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummus and flat bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus and flat bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus and flat bread recipe. You can cook hummus and flat bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus and flat bread:
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need of s&p.
- Use of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1-2 of tblsp natural yoghurt.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use of Heaped teaspoon tahini.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 160 g of wholewheat flour (2 breads).
- Provide of Fresh herbs you fancy for garnish (I use oregano on the tomato and thyme on the hummus).
- Get of Evoo.
- Use of Chopped toms, seasoned, dressed w vinegar.
- Get of Feta cheese.
- Get of Chilies finely sliced.
- You need of (Optional) jarred peppers/capsicum.
Steps to make Hummus and flat bread:
- Chickpeas in blender, s&p, lemon juice, yoghurt, garlic, tahini, cayenne pepper and whizz to smooth.
- Flour in bowl, pinch salt, add water a little at a time and spoon mix til it comes together as a dough.
- Roll out half dough (1 flat bread) little oil and put in hot griddle, couple of mins per side.
- Serve hummus topped with chili, sprinkle of cayenne and glug of evoo. Add fresh thyme if you have any.
- (Optional) add jarred red peppers to half the hummus and blend for a sweet pepper hummus dip.
- Serve with bread, feta, tomato salad (chopped and seasoned with eco and herbs)..
If you find this Hummus and flat bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.