Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Curry Chicken Sandwich
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken sandwich recipe. To make curry chicken sandwich you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Prepare 3 cups of leftover rotisserie/ tandoori chicken.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Use 2 teaspoons of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Provide of sandwich bread.
- Get of sliced cheese.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide of For Coriander Chutney.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Put all the ingredients for chutney with a few tablespoons of water into a blender and blend into a smooth paste.Sauté onions till they turn glassy (I prefer the onions a bit chunky as it gives a nice bite to the sandwich). Deconstruct the rotisserie chicken into bite size pieces, Add it to the onions and sauté well..
- Add the spices and salt and saute well. It's important to roast the spices well till they lose their raw taste. Garnish with chopped coriander. Let this mixture cool. Add the mayo to the cooled chicken and mix well. You could add some nuts/ dried fruits for a crunch at this stage like slivered almonds or dried cranberries..
- We prefer to use ciabatta rolls, to whole wheat bread slices. Apply coriander chutney on to the slice along with a generous portion of the chicken mayo mixture. I prefer to use medium cheddar cheese slice, provolone/ spicy pepper jack is also a good option.Place the sandwich in a panini press and cook till the cheese melts and the sandwich is crispy but not too tough. Enjoy with your favorite salad..
If you find this Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.