Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. To cook unstuffed cabbage soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide of Dollop tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Take 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
Unstuffed cabbage soup with the flavors of cabbage rolls all made in the slow cooker for a easy and delicious low carb dinner recipe on a weeknight. The cooler brisk mornings, extra sweater layers to keep warm and book reading under a cozy blanket is telling me that Fall is here. This recipe came about after a failed casserole recipe turned into an amazing soup! Who says failure is a bad thing? You could even make this vegetarian/vegan by changing the meat to a veg friendly option and using a veg broth.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.