Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe. You can have teriyaki chicken kebab in fork using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork:
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
- Take 1 of tblspn hot chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tbspn of teriyaki sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of small potato.
- You need 3 of sweet pepper.
- Use 3 of green pepper.
- Prepare of Grated pepper and sweet pepper.
- Get pinch of Salt to.
- Get 1/2 of tspn of curry powder.
- Get 2 of seasoning cubes and some mixed sachet of onga product.
- Take 3 clove of garlic and 2 pieces of dried ginger.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of thyme.
- Prepare of Clean fork.
- Prepare of for the dipping sauce.
- You need of I used the marinated stock.
- Take 1 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
- Take 1 of tblspn of flour.
- Take 1 of tblspn of powdered milk.
- Take 2 of tblspn of water.
Steps to make Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork:
- Wash and cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces…
- Add in the sesame oil,grated pepper, chopped onions, garlic and ginger,teriyaki sauce,hot chilli sauce,salt,seasoning cubes and Curry powder….
- Mixed all together and make sure its well combine and cover it with cling film or any clean nylon or cover, put it in the fridge to marinate for good 1hr…..
- After the chicken get well marinated, wash and cut the onions, green pepper and sweet pepper….
- Peel the potato divide it into 2 longitude and slice in into 5 pieces each..
- Get the fork,put in 1 piece of chicken breast, follow by 1piece sweet pepper,another piece of chicken breast, follow by onion, another piece of chicken breast, follow by green pepper and finally 1 piece of slice potato.. Repeat the process until you finish with all the chicken breast…
- Arrange the kebab in the oven/baking rack and grill @160° for 15-20mins..be checking it to avoid burnt kebab.. When well grilled off the heat and set aside…
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE… I used the marinated stock…I pour it into the pan and bring it to boil…And I added 1 tblspn of blended sesame oil…
- I mixed the milk,flour with 2 tblspn of water very well to avoid lumps,and pour it into the pan and stir it gently…
- Bring all to boil for 5mins…off the heat and used small kitchen sieve to sift it..to get all the rough peppers,onions, thyme and pepper seeds out..
- Enjoy the kebab with the dipping.. It was so juicy and yummy..try it and you will never regret it my dear..
If you find this Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.