Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snakehead fish with green pea and Tomato curry 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snakehead fish with green pea and Tomato curry 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to snakehead fish with green pea and tomato curry 🍲 recipe. You can have snakehead fish with green pea and tomato curry 🍲 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Snakehead fish with green pea and Tomato curry 🍲:
- You need 8 pieces of Snakehead fish.
- Provide 1.5 cup of boiled peas.
- Provide 1 of large size chopped tomato.
- Get 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- You need 3-4 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Use to taste of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Snakehead fish with green pea and Tomato curry 🍲:
- Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Put chopped onions with salt as required. After 1 minutes frying, put ginger garlic paste and fry more one minutes. Now, put tomato puree, turmeric powder and red chilli powder with some water and saute it covering the pan..
- When oil become separate from the spice, put boiled peas with Snakehead fish into it. And dry stir fry it covering the pan in a low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now, put boiled water to taste and cook it more 3-4 minutes in a medium high flame..
- When fishes is 100% boiled and done, spread green chilli, chopped tomato and Coriander leaves on the top of the curry..
- Cover the pan for the last time and cook more 2 minutes for the flavor..
- Now, stop the flame immediately. Snakehead fish with pea and tomato curry is ready. Serve it hot with steamed rice 🍚 and enjoy my beautiful and tasty Bengali delicacy. Stay safe and take Love from Bangladesh. 💛.
If you find this Snakehead fish with green pea and Tomato curry 🍲 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.