Steps to Make Quick Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken stir-fry recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry:
- Provide 1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Provide 2 cup of Fresh Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of cut Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 can of Baby Corn.
- You need 1 of cut White Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1 can of Bean Spouts.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry:
- Cut Chicken in to small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Whisk into sauce, then set sauce aside for now..
- In a large wok over high heat, heat oil and stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetables and cook until chicken loses its pink color and vegetables soften..
- Strain chicken and vegetables and return to the wok..
- Add sauce to wok and cook, stirring, until heated through and sauce is thickened..
- Serve over white rice or rice noodles..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.