Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Multigrain cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multigrain cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multigrain cookies recipe. You can cook multigrain cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Multigrain cookies:
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of multigrain healthy porridge mix powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted ghee.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of white sugar powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Multigrain cookies:
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Whisk well the melted ghee with brown and white sugar. Then mix all the dry ingredients. Add two to three tablespoons of milk to make as soft dough.
- Fill the mixed dough in plastic bag and refrigerate it for 30mins. After that remove the plastic sheet and use the spoon to shape as leaf..
- Preheat the oven and bake @180 degree celcius for 15to 18 mins. Once chill out transfer to airtight box. Enjoy the healthy cookies..
If you find this Multigrain cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.