Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to capsicum and green tomato salad recipe. To make capsicum and green tomato salad you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad:
- Get 4 – 5 of Green tomatoes diced.
- Take 2 of capsicum medium diced.
- Take 1 – 2 tbsps of peanuts Roasted coarsely ground.
- You need 1 1/2 tsps of Olive Oil butter / Clarified (ghee).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar jaggery or.
- Get A dash of lime of.
Instructions to make Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad:
- Finely chop the tomatoes and put them in a bowl add the coarsely ground roasted peanuts..
- Cut the capsicum in half, remove the seeds and finely chop them, I am not fond of the raw taste of capsicum in salads, so I sauteed them in olive oil to remove the raw taste. To do that, take a pan add ½ tsp of olive oil and sauté the capsicum for about 2- 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and keep aside, once cooled add the capsicum to the tomatoes and peanuts..
- In the same pan take 1 tsp of olive oil/clarified butter (ghee) add 1 tsp of cumin seeds, let it splutter..
- Pour the tadka (ghee/olive oil+cumin) over the salad.
- Add salt, sugar as per taste and a dash of lime..
If you find this Capsicum and Green Tomato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.