Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Potato and Cauliflower Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and cauliflower soup recipe. You can cook potato and cauliflower soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Provide 2 of large potatoes, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of bouquette Cauliflower, cut into small florettes.
- You need Half of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 of leek, cut 2 cm length.
- Use of Chicken stock to boil, for vegetarian, replace with water.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Melt butter in a heavy bottom pot, saute onion and leek until soft..
- Add potatoes and cauliflower, cook for a while, add chicken stock, cook until potatoes and cauliflower are soft..
- When the potatoes and cauliflowers are cold enough, process with food processor until smooth, add water/stock until it reach desired thickness..
- Put the blended soup back to pan, strain if needed. Reheat the soup, adjust the flavour by adding salt and pepper..
- Serve with bacon bites and croutons.
If you find this Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.