Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese mashed potatoes meat pie recipe. You can cook cheese mashed potatoes meat pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- You need 2 of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- You need 1 of small onion.. slice.
- Use 5 of chop garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the mashers.
- Prepare To taste of As much potatoes as you want.
- Use As needed of Butter.
- Prepare As needed of Milk.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- Take As needed of Cheese.
Instructions to make Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie:
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.
If you find this Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.