Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy apple jelly meatballs / hoagies recipe. You can have yummy apple jelly meatballs / hoagies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies:
- Get 1 (24 ounce) of Bottle of ketchup.
- Get 1 (18 ounce) of Jar of apple jelly.
- Use 1 (14 ounce) of Jar of pizza sauce.
- Provide 1 envelope of Dry onion soup mix.
- Use of Optional 1/2 > 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 of 64 count Bag of home style meatballs not Italian style.
- Use Can of add more meatballs if desired.
- You need of Optional Hoagie rolls.
- Use of Optional Slices of provolone or Havarti cheese.
Steps to make Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies:
- Mix the first 4 or 5 ingredients in a slow cooker and mix in meatballs and cook on high or low for about 5 or 8 hours stirring occasionally..
- Serve on hoagie rolls with provolone or havarti cheese slices or serve as appetizers with toothpicks.
- If serving as an appetizer keep meatballs on warm in slow cooker.
If you find this Yummy Apple Jelly Meatballs / Hoagies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.