Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe. You can have green tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney:
- Take 4_5 of green tomato chopped.
- Get 6 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of jaggery (gud).
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
- Provide 1 tsp of saunf.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mint powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 1 tsp of white til roasted.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of roasted peanuts(thori kutti hue).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney:
- Karahi mein oil garam karein.methi dana,hing zeera.ko bhune..
- Tomato and green chilli mein salt or haldi dal kar 2 min dhak kar pakayein..
- Add all ingredients.mix well.Gud dale or melt hone tak pakayein.
- Garnish with garam masala and ready to serve..
- Y chutney khatti mithi or teekhi hai.ise bread parantha or jeera rice ke saath kha saktein hai..
- It's healthy tasty and yummy..
- Thanks to all..
If you find this Green Tomato and green chilli ki khatti mithi chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.